The first week went very well. I stuck to all my goals and I feel really proud of myself.
I had to travel during the first half of the second week (that's why this post is late--sorry!). Here are my goals for week 2:
1. Stay positive
2. Don't feel guilty about taking a second rest day.
3. Try to make someone else's day brighter.
1. Find a way to stay active while traveling.
2. Get a massage at the end of the week.
3. Put my feet up for 30 minutes at the end of each day.
Week 2 was very tough on my physically and emotionally because I had to fly to the other side of the US to help take care of my very sick nephew. I set realistic goals and achieved them.
Here are my goals for week 3:
1. Finish strong (physically and mentally).
2. Take time for some self-care at least 3 times this week.
3. Decompress at the end of each day.
1. Start the schoolyear strong.
2. Focus on why I love teaching.
3. Build rapport with my students.
1. Finish strong.
2. Listen to my body. It will let me know when/if I need to rest (don't feel guilty if I need to take a day off).
3. Get my apple watch August move goal achievement badge.