How many times should I do these videos a week? Also, in which order do you recommend doing these videos (i.e, leg day, cardio day, arm day). Reason I'm asking is because these videos are short in time and I don't know how to pace myself.
Hey, girl! I love that you are so down to get started. Monday begins our first one-month challenge. You will receive new team workouts every Tuesday and Thursday. In between team workouts, I recommend you do body-part specific workouts. Lots more content will be showing up in that playlist in the coming days and weeks. :)
I have some questions for you.
1. Do you work out a lot?
2. How many times/week do you work out?
3. What do you do when you work out?
4. What are your goals?
5. What areas do you want to focus on?
You need to be smart about this and go slow and steady. Don't over do it -- I want you to have lasting results. Do both team workouts every week and do body-part specific workouts 2x/week. You should pick 2 or 3 and put them together. That makes a 20- or 30-minute workout. If your goal is to get a flatter stomach and a nice booty, do 1 core and 1 leg workout. Does that make sense?
I am always here for you if you have any other questions! Thank you for asking. XOXOXO
So just to clarify, do the team workouts that will available Tuesday and Thursday and body-part specific 2x/week, correct? How many days a week should I be working out then?
Yes to team workouts! And you said below that you workout 3x per week. I want you to up that to 4 or 5 for the next month.
1. Week 1 - 4x
2. Week 2 - 5x
3. Week 3 - 4 or 5x
4. Week 4 - 5 to 6x
Sound good boo?
Consider it done. Now to answer your questions:
1. I don't work out a lot. Time has always been an issue.
2. I work out about 3 times a week.
3. I either do a 4 mile jog or workout on my Maxi Climber.
4. I weigh 143 and I am about 5'1 short. I would love to be lean and sculpted. But let's face it, I'm lucky if I can get down to 130. With my age, I've been stuck at the 140's and the lowest I've been able to get to is 137. (And that's with intense workout routines).
5. I had 2 babies so therefore my stomach is in need of some tightening. I would love to get my legs, butt, and arms toned. On top of that, I would like my back muscles defined. Looking at you is like major GOALS! But I also need to be realistic with myself as well :(
Thank you for your answers! This camp is going to set the tone for your body. I want you to give it all you
have. I do not want you to weigh yourself until the 3rd week because it takes awhile for things to shift. I also want you to comment on videos when you need help. I am here to keep you in the game.
This platform is a place that everyone belongs. It's a safe place where you can grow and change. I am here to facilitate your growth. I want you to crush this camp... Learn from it and get better with each new camp.
Are you ready to have the best 4 weeks together or what?
I’m ready! I have another question. You said you’ll be having team workout videos on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. Can we watch those videos anytime during the day? Reason I’m asking is because I work and I want to make sure those videos are available to me once I get home.
Hey Hey! Great question. You can do the videos at any time that works for you. I just need you to be committed to doing them. The only thing that I don't want you to do is back to back team days. Does that make sense? You ready?